What to eat after stroke?
Most people are talking about what to eat after stroke to support brain health and recovery but few are talking about what you should avoid eating after stroke. Are you curious about the foods that might make matters worse?
In the fun 5 series of interviews, you will hear about what foods not to eat after stroke, from qualified Nutritionist, Stacey Turner and Performance Coach Matthias Turner. In the more than 5 hours of interviews we discuss the five common foods that cause inflammation in the body and brain and how they could interfere with healing and may also make fatigue worse.
For just $49 USD this 5 part series of more than 5 hours of interviews, with full PDF transcripts, mp3’s and videos will give you everything that you need to know about the foods to avoid and why.
- 8 Reasons To Quit Sugar After Stroke
- 7 Reasons To Quit Caffeine After Stroke
- 8 Reasons To Quit Gluten After Stroke
- 6 Reasons To Quit Dairy After Stroke
- 6 Reasons To Quit Alcohol After Stroke
Looking for more courses?
Visit our courses page for specifically designed courses that are made by a stroke survivor for stroke survivors.
What you get:
- More than 8 hours of content
- All audio available in downloadable mp3, for listening on the go
- Full transcript of all content to take notes on or read instead of listen
- Presented by a stroke survivor for stroke survivors
- Also presented by a trained nutritionist and performance coach
- 24 hour access
- Lifetime access to courses purchased
- Ask Bill a question & get an answer
Listen to the RecoveryAfterStroke Podcast
Launched by stroke survivor Bill Gasiamis in 2015, the RecoveryAfterStroke podcast interviews, stroke survivors, their carers and professionals from all around the world, and puts you in touch with a community of people…
- that are just like you
- understand you
- have previously been where you are now and
- are continuing to recover and overcome the challenges stroke creates.
These interviews are sure to make you feel like you are not alone and that recovery is possible. Listen on… iTunes | Spotify | Stitcher | Google | iHeartRADIO