Can I improve my brain after stroke?
Has the question, can I improve my brain after stroke? ever crossed your mind? Of course you can, you just need to know where to start.
If you’ve ever had a hangover and you remember what that did to your brain for a short amount of time, you will understand it when I say that you were responsible for that. You did something that made you experience your brain differently but in a not so helpful way.
So you can make your brain feel bad, then you can also do things that can make you experience your brain in a far better way. A way that helps to improve the brain and helps with your recovery after stroke.
At just $29 USD this 4 part, 1hr and 15 minute short course, will explain some things that may make a massive difference to your recovery, all without costing any extra.
These things made a massive difference to improving my own brain and u can learn them too.
- Step 1 – Becoming Responsible
– Whose responsibility is recovery anyway
- Step 2 – Eliminating Inflammation
– Let food be thy medicine
– Things that get in the way of good sleep
– What role does meditation play?
- Step 3 – Becoming Grateful
– Improving your physical health
– Supporting your psychological health
- Step 4 – It’s time for change
– Becoming comfortable with change
– Evolving into a new me
Looking for more courses?
Visit our courses page for specifically designed courses that are made by a stroke survivor for stroke survivors.
Listen to the RecoveryAfterStroke Podcast
Launched by stroke survivor Bill Gasiamis in 2015, the RecoveryAfterStroke podcast interviews, stroke survivors, their carers and professionals from all around the world, and puts you in touch with a community of people…
- that are just like you
- understand you
- have previously been where you are now and
- are continuing to recover and overcome the challenges stroke creates.
These interviews are sure to make you feel like you are not alone and that recovery is possible.