Are you wondering how to help someone after stroke?
How to help someone after stroke, is a great question. This 1hr 25 minute webinar was first recorded in December 2018, and is made by a stroke survivor for other stroke survivors. I found these steps to help after stroke.
At just $1 USD you’ll get a path towards recovery that you can make your own.
In The Webinar
- Stroke Risk Factors
- Important Stroke Statistics
- How Long Will It Take To Recover
- The Team You Must Build Around You
- What’s First On The To Do List
- Creating Your Vision For The Future
- What To Do When You Get To A Fork In The Road
- How Bill Gasiamis Can Help
- Celebrating Your Wins
- How To Maintain Momentum Of Recovery
- Making The Improvements Stick
Looking for more courses?
Visit our courses page for specifically designed courses that are made by a stroke survivor for stroke survivors.
Listen to the RecoveryAfterStroke Podcast
Launched by stroke survivor Bill Gasiamis in 2015, the RecoveryAfterStroke podcast interviews, stroke survivors, their carers and professionals from all around the world, and puts you in touch with a community of people
- that are just like you
- understand you
- have previously been where you are now and
- are continuing to recover and overcome the challenges stroke creates.
These interviews are sure to answer your question of, How to help someone after stroke?