WHAT IS THE RECOVERY AFTER STROKE MEMBERSHIP
What you'll learn when you join the recovery after stroke community
- Why a better nights sleep must become a priority and how to improve your sleep
- Which foods you should avoid after stroke and why, as well as the foods you should begin to consume to support healing your brain.
- How to support the brain to create new neural path ways that may assist in decreasing the severity of deficits
- How your mindset may be interfering in your recovery
- The benefits of discovering your purpose and how that helps in healing after stroke
- How to harness the intelligence of your heart and gut to achieve more wellbeing after stroke and much more.
Who Is It For
1 in 6 people will have a stroke in their lifetime. In many western countries stroke is the leading cause of disability. If this is you or someone you know, then you are in the right place. Whether you are recently recovering from stroke or several years post stroke there is something here that may help you either feel better or be better. Studies have shown that isolation may play a role in decreasing the pace by which recovery can occur. If you feel isolated, if you feel like nobody else understands you, if you feel alone in your recovery journey, consider joining this community it may be the difference that makes a difference for you.
What Do People Think About This Membership
Bill's invaluable service gave me the tools to listen to my body and mu intuition, which enabled me to move forward.
Bill provided me with a caring and well tailored program that was helpful to me in ways that I had not previously considered. Working with Bill was a real eye opening experience that has left me feeling much more positive about myself and where i stand in the world
Thank you Bill for the part you have played in helping me move forward with courage and anticipation of all the good things still to come. Through your coaching i have a much clearer understanding of what i can do to take responsibility for my own recovery, particulalry in the area of nutrition.
Because you have experienced this condition yourself, you are ideal to coach in this area. In addition though you have such a good heart and give much more than can be expected.
What Do You Get For Joining
- You get private, one-on-one coaching with Bill Gasiamis via a private forum thread inside the members area.
- You have instant access to online training materials, expert interviews, training videos, PDF documents and audio files.
- You can access the site 24 hour a day, 7 day a week and complete training at your own pace and without needing to leave home.
- You get access to member only, monthly group live training calls on topics related to healing the brain and strategies to manage your deficits.
- You can harness the support of a community that understands you and can relate to what you are experiencing.
About Bill Gasiamis
In February 2012, Bill Gasiamis was a busy father with two teenage kids and the owner of a successful property maintenance company.
Bill Gasiamis experienced three Hemorrhagic strokes in as many years and brain surgery at age 40. Using strategies he discovered through trial and error, he was able to complement his medical treatment and surprise his doctors and occupational therapists with the speed of his recovery.
As a result, Bill made permanent changes to his lifestyle that made him happier and healthier than ever before. Bill now works to empower stroke survivors to recover faster and build a new, more inspired and healthier life.